If you’re looking for a new beery podcast to listen to, we have you covered!
We’ve partnered with WNY Brews on a new podcast series featuring guests from the Western New York beer scene. Listen along as we discuss a wide array of (mostly beer-related) topics, all while drinking local beer (from the brewery of our guest), do shots (when in Rome, right?), and go on lengthy tangents as we fall further down the beer-induced rabbit hole.
So just kick back, put your feet up, crack a few cold ones and press play and listen to us slowly get drunker as the podcast wears on. Cheers.
– Ethan Cox (President, Community Beer Works)
– Bobby Rabb (Owner, Mr. Goodbar)
– Matt Kahn (President, Big Ditch Brewing Company)
– Jeffrey Ware (President, Resurgence Brewing Company)
– Rudy Watkins (Head Brewer, Thin Man Brewery)
– John Paul Meteer (Head Brewer, Brickyard Brewing Company.)
– Will Cleveland (Beer Journalist, Democrat and Chronicle)
– Karl Kolbe (Head Brewer, Pressure Drop Brewing)
Click on the WNY Brews tab at the top of the page for more information.