Living in Western New York, there are a myriad of locally produced craft beverages one can enjoy while watching the Buffalo Bills do what they do on the field week in and week out, what with over 40 breweries, cideries and meaderies in operation, but the sheer enjoyment of watching Josh Allen sling deep balls to Stefon Diggs and Gabe Davis is only enhanced when said adult beverage is a Bills-themed beer, mead or cider. And that’s not just me saying that, it’s science…just take my word for it.
When it comes to Bills-themed beverages, there are a lot of them, and they can be hard to keep up with and ever harder to get out and about to track down for game day. So, why not let Aurora Brew Works do all of the leg work for you and then all you have to do is drink? They have done just that with their Red and Blue Bills-themed variety packs. Each pack includes 12 cans of beer and hard cider, in addition to free Buffalo Bills and ABW swag.
- Resurgence Brewing Circle the Wagons IPA
- Brickyard Brewing #17 IPA
- Resurgence Brewing BUF IPA
- Belt Line Brewery Buffalo Bohemian Pilsner
- Pressure Drop Brewing Not a Football Beer Lager
- 42 North Brewing Where Else Would You Rather Beer? Kolsch
- Community Beer Works Let’s Go Pils
- Ellicottville Brewing The Herd Lager
- 12 Gates Brewing Pancho’s Legacy Lager
- K2 Brothers Brewing Squish the Fish Gose
- Hamburg Brewing A Little Bit Cider Now
- War Horse Brewing Apple Bombshell Billsberry Cider
- Ellicottville Brewing Tailgate Time IPA
- Other Half Tables on Tables IPA
- Steelbound Brewery Allen Town IPA
- Hamburg Brewing A Little Bit Lager Now
- Young Lion Hey Ey Ey Ey Helles
- Thin Man Brewery Pills Mafia
- Resurgence Brewing Circle the Wagons Pilsner
- Meier’s Creek Tailgate Pilsner
- 12 Gates Brewing Table Smasher Kolsch
- Clarkburg Cider Shout! Cider
- Blue Toad BILLievable Cider
- Big Ditch Brewing Make Me Wanna Stout
Each pack costs $49.99 plus tax, available for pickup only at ABW. They are open every day at noon. No holds.
Brian Campbell is co-founder and Brand Manager of the Buffalo Beer League, and writes the weekly Buffalo Beer Buzz column. If you have beer news that should be included in the Beer Buzz, Brian can be reached at email@example.com, on Twitter (@buffbeerleague), Instagram (@buffalobeerleague), and Facebook (@thebuffalobeerleague).