About The Author
Host of WNY Brews and member of Das Hausbrauers Homebrew Club.
Robobrew Review vs. Grainfather – WNY Brews
November 7, 2018
The Best Thing I Drank This Week: Eli Fish Brewing Gin Barrel Aged Mixed Fermentation Pillow Talk
January 26, 2021
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Search Our Site
Join our mailing list to receive the latest Buffalo Beer content to your inbox.
Thank you. You can unsub at any time. Any questions, email Scott@WNYBrews.com
What You May Have Missed
- Buffalo Beer Buzz: Sad Boys Opens, CollaBEERation Beer List, New Resurgence Tour, Beer Advertising Awards, NYS Craft Beer Competition Awards, New Beer at Gene McCarthy’s, Tree Tap Maple Fest
- CollaBEERation Fest 3.0: A Beer Fest Brewed By Beer Geeks, For Beer Geeks
- Southern Tier Brewing Company Brings the Perfect Summer Flavor, Vanilla Scoop
- Sweet Times Await at 42 North Brewing x Erie County Tree Tap Maple Festival
- Buffalo Beer Buzz: New Releases at Big Ditch, Genesee & Southern Tier, St. Patrick’s Day, Buffalo Bar Chips, 2nd Annual KBC Fest
Hello Scott, I’m new to brewing and have been considering purchasing a Robobrew after watching your review of this. My big hang up is the chilling phase , how to rig this up in an outside garage with no water supply close to hand except an outside hose connection. Anyway the wort chiller you mentioned in the video looks good however it is not available in the uk and is out of stock in most US suppliers I have checked out. I’m thinking of recirculating the wort through this type of chiller sat in an ice bath to accelerate chilling as I have a large freezer in my garage.
Q: – what would you recommend?