As craft beer drinkers continue to try and quench an insatiable thirst for locally handcrafted liquids, breweries continue to pop-up in every corner of Western New York, including Batavia, Lewiston, Buffalo, Westfield, Ellicottville and all points in-between. Add Arcade to that ever-growing list, where Beer Justice Brewing Co. will open the town’s first ever brewery at 3 Hurdville Road, bringing the total number of area breweries to a staggering 47.
On August 3, the fledgling brewery will hold their grand opening, which will include a ribbon cutting at 4pm.
Their launch beers include:
- Blonde Moment – Easy drinking, well balanced and clean blonde ale
- Catt Creek Cream Ale – Not your father’s cream ale; medium-light bodied, low bitterness and a hint of buttered toast
- Nu Moon – Sweet orange citrus with hints of coriander create a complex flavor profile
- Strawberry Blonde – Blonde Ale with a summertime twist
- Sentencing Day IPA – Hop forward west coast IPA. Bold hop aromas with citrus and pine notes
- Hearsay Hazy IPA – Mildly bitter with a blast of in-your-face flavors from mango, orchard fruits, melon and lime to subtle pine and floral notes
- A&A Amber Ale – An amber hoppy American ale with caramel, malty flavors
- Sanctioned Oatmeal Stout – Who doesn’t love a perfect stout? Full-bodied with a silky texture. Dark chocolate, figs and dark roast coffee
- Sidebar Stout – A not too sweet hazelnut praline stout dessert beer
- Let’s Gose Buﬀalo – A citrusy German sour blended with raspberry and blueberry. A perfect Buffalo red, white and blue blend
- Hottie Gose Round – A unique twist on the 500-year-old German sour. Jalapeno spices up this tart treat.
- Sua Sponte Seltzer – Cool, crisp and refreshing. Add your own flavor style – raspberry, strawberry, lemonade, grapefruit, lemon lime, Pina colada or watermelon
They even have a few beers on deck, including Plaintiﬀ Pilsner (a classic American pilsner that’s full flavored and light bodied) and Hung Jury Helles (a classic German Munich Helles lager that’s a bit fuller bodied than its American counterpart, the pilsner).
They will also have on a guest cider, Buried Barrel Cider, from Castile, NY.
They will be open Wednesday and Thursday (4-9pm), Friday (4-10pm), Saturday (12-10pm) and Sunday (12-7pm).
Visit https://www.facebook.com/BeerJusticeBrewingCo for more information.
***All photos courtesy of Beer Justice Brewing Co.
Brian Campbell is co-founder and Brand Manager of the Buffalo Beer League, and writes the weekly Buffalo Beer Buzz column. If you have beer news that should be included in the Beer Buzz, Brian can be reached at email@example.com, on Twitter (@buffbeerleague), Instagram (@buffalobeerleague), and Facebook (@thebuffalobeerleague).