Friday August 4th, 10AM-4PM. You asked the Buffalo Niagara Brewers Association for more craft brewery networking opportunities and we listened! We’re excited to host our First Annual F2P Tour de Farm, which will follow the lifecycle of a pint of locally brewed beer from farm to pint (i.e. F2P). Our 2nd annual Tour de Farm will go to Niagara County to visit Niagara Malt & Hops, Vertical Vines Hop Farm and Woodcock Brothers Brewing.
Visit the fields of malting barely right before harvest, witness craft malt houses in action, see hop vines reaching for the sky and savor the local flavors brewed by our friendly farm breweries. Learn about each integral member of the New York craft brewery supply chain, as well network and hear talks with our new friends who are experts in the industry.
Beer is for sale at Dublin Corners Farm Brewery and at Flying Bison on return in Buffalo. Polish Villa food truck will also be on hand at Flying Bison until 7PM, so you will also be able to grab some grub to go with your brews. The Buffalo Niagara Brewers Asssociation is providing a bus to the event stops at NY Craft Malt in Batavia and to Dublin Corners Brewery and back. Bus leaves Flying Bison Brewing Company at 9AM sharp on Friday August 4th and returns at approximately 5PM. This is a field trip to Cornell Cooperative Extension’s Field to Pint event, cost $20 (includes bus & lunch). To register, visit this site: https://reg.cce.cornell.edu/wnyfieldtopint-2_10510
- Steve Miller, CCE* & Northeast Hop Alliance
- Mike Stanyard, CCE Field Crop Specialist
- Aaron MacLeod, Hartwick College Center for Craft Food & Beverage
- 9AM Bus leaves Flying Bison, 810 Seneca Street, Buffalo NY (please arrive at 8:30AM)
- 10AM – Stop #1 New York Craft Malt 8161 Bank Street Rd Batavia NY
- Cornell Malting Barley Fields
- Dublin Corners Hop Yard & Farm Brewery in Linwood NY
- More information CCE Field to Pint Tour