Resurgence Brewing Co. is back in the parks this weekend, June 4-6, at Cazenovia Park. It is the first event of their “Pints in the Park” Pop Up Beer Garden collaboration with Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy and the Erie County Parks Department.
Resurgence plans to set up mobile beer gardens in different parks throughout Western New York with a portion of the proceeds going back to the parks.
“We have some wonderful parks here in Buffalo, and this is just another great way to get out and enjoy them”, said Jeff Ware, brewery president, said.
Pints in the Park will feature several draft beer offerings, yard games, music and food (TBD). All are encouraged to bring picnic blankets, lawn chairs and their own food.
Assuming the weather cooperates, Resurgence plans to hold 10 or more Pop Ups through the month of October. See below for details on events. Locations and Hours:
- Cazenovia Park – South Buffalo (6/4-6/6)
- Como Lake Park – Lancaster (Resurgence Disc Golf Tournament) (6/18-6/20)
- Lamm VFW Fundraiser in the Grove – Amherst (6/26)
- Chestnut Ridge Concert for the Parks (7/10)
- Delaware Park – Parkside (7/23-7/25)
- Ellicott Creek Park – Tonawanda (8/13-8/15)
- Cazenovia Park – South Buffalo (8/20-8/22)
- Chestnut Ridge Park – Orchard Park (9/17-9/19)
- Spraguebrook Park – Glenwood (10/9-10/11)
- Chestnut Ridge Park – Orchard Park (10/15-10/17)
- Friday – 4:00 pm-8:30 pm
- Saturday- 12:00 pm-8:30 pm
- Sunday- 12:00 pm-5:00 pm
*Schedule is subject to change
Resurgence recently presented donations to the Olmsted Parks Conservancy and the Erie County Department of Parks as part of the success of the 2020 Pints in the Parks events.