FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contacts: Earl Wells/Danielle DelMonte e3communications 716-854-8182
Board to advocate on behalf of craft beer industry throughout the region
BUFFALO, NY – The Buffalo Niagara Brewers Association (BNBA) has announced its 2014 board of directors who will work collaboratively to restore and preserve Buffalo Niagara’s brewing heritage as well as to promote local craft breweries and related festivals and events featuring craft beers.
The 2014 board of directors includes:
- Willard Brooks, President, Buffalo Niagara Brewers Association
- Brian Campbell & Scott McMillan (ex officio), Buffalo Beer League
- Nick Notarius, Treasurer, Buffalo Niagara Brewers Association
- Rob Free, Food and Beverage Director, Buffalo Bisons
- Ted Hawley, President, New York Craft Malt, LLC
- Tim Herzog, General Manager, Flying Bison Brewing Company
- Matthew Kahn, President, Big Ditch Brewing Company
- Scott McMillan (ex-officio), Buffalo Beer League (enthusiast club manger)
- Brian Melber, Partner, Personius Melber
- Mark Notarius, President, Premier Gourmet
- Dave Rivers, President, Kegworks
- John Russo Jr., President, Hamburg Brewing Company
- Dan Syracuse, Vice President, Pizza Plant
- Jeff Ware, President, Resurgence Brewing Company
- Earl V. Wells III, President, e3communications
The BNBA will be involved in a variety of regional craft beer events for the upcoming year, including Farm to Pint Week beginning May 18th at Hamburg Brewing Company, Buffalo Brewers Festival at Canalside on July 19th, Buffalo Beer Week Sept 26 – Oct 5th, and monthly Meet the Brewer Nights beginning May 6th. A winter festival is also being planned. In addition, the association will be advocating on behalf of the industry in order to create a positive business climate for craft brewers in the Buffalo Niagara region.
“The BNBA will be involved in many initiatives this year to expand outreach and raise awareness about the craft brewing industry,” said Willard Brooks, Chairman of the BNBA Board of Directors. “We have a very diverse team of talented individuals on our board who are committed to advocating on behalf of the local craft beer industry throughout the Buffalo Niagara region.”
For more information about the Association including membership please visit http://buffalobeerleague.com.